Monday, May 24, 2010

Keep Your Heart & Mind Open

I wanted to quickly touch on another very effective way to save money with your coupons and sales. Overcome being loyal to a specific brand. I have to admit that there are certain items I just cannot not have or use. For instance, I won't eat any other kind of Mayo other than Hellmann's (Best Foods). But, one area that I have had a change in heart is my laundry detergent. I was seriously Tide loyal, I still think very highly of Tide, but since I have started couponing and since laundry detergent is one of the more expensive items, I opened my heart and mind and bought a couple of other detergents. I have now come to really like, if not love, that tend to have better sales, and cheaper price tag, and I am happy I have. I have saved more money. Don't get me wrong if I can get a good deal on Tide, I will pick up a small bottle every now and then, but I am no longer loyal to just Tide.

Keep your mind and heart open to other brands. I am still a bit picky about certain items, and what I will allow my family to use, but I have opened my horizons to try other products, some of which I have found I really like just as much, and some that I have found I don't like. But, you might find other loves that are cheaper and will save you even more money.

Give it try!

No comments:

Post a Comment