Wednesday, June 23, 2010

CVS Coupons

I apologize for being MIA recently. Our computer is currently dead, and the back up one is VERY slow and tends to lock up very easily. So, I have to make this a quick annoucement otherwise I won't get this out and may have to start all over.

Yesterday I went to CVS and scanned my card at the Coupon Center and received a 10% off coupon, BUT the catch is that it cannot be used on sale items. I ended up using mine on 3 gallons of milk, plus used ECB and paid $1.83 OOP. You'll want to use it on items that you may need and then use ECB to get a good deal.

Today I went back to CVS to use the 10% off Q, scanned my card and received a $2 off Bounty Paper Towels 6pk or larger. The only coupon I can find at the moment is $.75 off Bounty to match-up with the store coupon. BUT Bounty 8 pk is on sale for $6.97, use both Qs and get an 8pk of paper towels for $4.22, that's a pretty good savings.

No comments:

Post a Comment