Sunday, July 18, 2010

Congrats & Welcome to Everyone!


Welcome to all the new followers of Couponing For Beginners. I hope you will find this blog to be helpful to you in sorting through the ins and outs of Couponing.

Since I didn't discover until this morning that we had over 100 followers I am giving each of you one more day to post and be entered into the drawing, details here.

I will however be posting the winner of the BONUS prize later on today. I plan to 'draw' a winner through Random.org at 5pm today.

This week will be full of new things on this site, I sure hope you will all find useful & helpful. So, be on the lookout!

Again welcome and I am so glad to have you all on board!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to be on board! I've just recently started "couponing" and have been keeping a mini-record on how much I've saved. To date I've saved just over $27 on food items and about $16 on toiletries and cosmetics. I'm going to try and find a little accordian style filer for my coupons so I can keep them organized by category.

    ReplyDelete