I follow a few blogsites in a my adventure of couponing, some more than others. Here are my top favorites, that I follow daily:
I Heart Publix
Wild For Wags
Addicted to Saving
I have a couple others that I follow but not as closely as I do these four mentioned above.
Every blog site out there offers their own unique twist to saving money and great ways to do so. There are quite a few out there, and it can become overwhelming, but what I recommend is to pick your top four blogsites to follow daily and stick with those.
Here are the top 5 things you should look for when choosing a good site to works for you.
- Current information:
- do they post daily or at least ever other day?
- are they posting information that is legit both legally and morally?
- are the savings they blog about relevant to your shopping needs and the stores you shop?
- is their site enjoyable to you, do you like following this site? this is important otherwise you will lose interest and could miss out on great deals.
- are you able to learn from their site about the stores you shop from, such as store policies, and how to best save
- Sign up for daily emails
- Follow them on twitter &/or facebook
- Check their blog site a couple times a day
- Load their blog feed to your feed page
If you haven't been able to find at least two other great blogs (aside from mine ;), please let me know what stores you shop, and I have some online resources that I can find you some blogs that will hopefully help you along this couponing journey!
What are your favorite blog sites and why?