Saturday, July 24, 2010

Tomorrow I Return From Vacation... Lots to Come

Tomorrow I return from vacation and will then post all the best deals for all the drugstores this week. I will also continue my three part series on "Coupon Savvy, Not Coupon Crazy". I will also finish updating the Intro to Kroger, Meijer, & Rite Aid. And by Monday will have an Intro to CVS & Walgreens.

I can't post everything that is new but be sure to check out coupons.com. There are quite a few new coupons, remember you can print twice per computer (some coupons you can print even more).

Tomorrow pick up at least two newspapers, there are two inserts: Red Plum (RP) & Smart Source (SS). Make sure to always buy an even number of papers, so you can match with BOGO sales.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment