Monday, August 16, 2010

Items I Pay Next to Nothing (or Nothing) For

I was thinking the other day about all the items I now refuse to spend money on (or real close to nothing) anymore. I am sure that as my stockpile continues to grow there will be more items to add to this list.

  • Toothbrushes: I have a whole stash of these and I didn’t pay a dime for them. Man I use to pay at least $4 dollars for these, but now with sales and great coupons I have about 15 or so of them, and with nothing OOP.
  • Tooth Paste: I might spend up to $.25 on tooth paste, otherwise I was able get my 22 toothpastes that I have stocked up for FREE.
  • Milk & Eggs: Yep, you read that right! I buy my milk 99% of the time at CVS, where I use my Extra Care Bucks(ECB) to pay for my milk and eggs. At most I will spend up to $.75 oop for a gallon, but usually I don’t have to pay for it. Eggs I will pay up to $.99 if I absolutely need them.
  • Body Wash: This is some of the most expensive toiletries out there. But – with all the great sales and coupons they have on this, I have stocked up. I might have spend a $1 oop on occassions but otherwise, I get this stuff for free or next to nothing.

Those are pretty much the items I don’t pay for. Not when you can score great deals and coupons to match to have to spend money out of my own pocket.

Have you found yourself not paying for certain items anymore? If so, what are those items.

No comments:

Post a Comment