Friday, September 3, 2010

REMINDER: Great Sale at Whole Foods on Grd Beef from Grass Fed Cows

**Reminder that TODAY, for one day only, you can get Grass Fed grd beef at Whole Foods for only $3.99lb* I bought 5 lbs today and saved almost $16!
Ok, it is not often I will boast about $3.99lb for grd beef being a SUPER deal! But this is all Organic, Grass Fed ground beef! This has superior taste and is really good for you. I promise if you have never had this kind of beef before you are in for a real treat. It is high quality, and I am sure you will enjoy it as much as I do. Though I barely ever buy because I want to say that it is usually priced around $6.99lb.

If you live near a Whole Foods you will want to stock up on some Grass Fed grd. beef. This is a ONE DAY sale, on Sept. 3, 2010 only.

I plan to stock up on this beef, as this is a really good price!

Thanks to Coupon Geek & The Whole Story!

No comments:

Post a Comment