Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Great Deal on Tide In-Wash Stain Release Booster at Publix

Starting tomorrow (9/23) Publix is having a sale on their Tide In-Wash Stain Release Booster for $5.99. On Sunday (9/26) there will be a -$3/1 Tide In-Wash Stain Release Booster. Use this along with Publix's Store Coupon from Put Clean in Your Cart Booklet -$1/1 Tide Product, any, and pay only $1.99! That is a really great deal.

I have to admit that this probably one of my favorite laundry products out there. My daughter spilled red juice all over our our blue and white comforter and we sprayed some stain stuff on it, then threw one of these packs in and sure enough it came out, completely out! I was so amazed. So, I'm a little excited to get a great price on a large pack. I am stocking up! :)
Deal Idea:
5 - Tide In-Wash Stain Release Booster: powder 26oz, Duo Pac 18ct, or Liquid 36oz ($5.99)
(5) Five -$3/1 large Tide Stain Release from PG 9/26 or Home Mailer
(5) Five -$1/1 Tide Product, any Publix Coupon from Put Clean in Your Cart
(1) One -$5/-$25 Save-A-Lot Coupon or other Competitor coupon
         Pay only $4.95 (or $.99ea)

No comments:

Post a Comment