Sunday, August 15, 2010

CVS Run (Aug. 15)

I just had to make a quick run to CVS and get some of the amazing deals before they were gone. I will probably make another couple trips before the week is over. But I wanted to get some items that I have been wanting/needing and knew they would be gone if I didn't go soon.

To see all the details you can CLICK HERE, and visit my spreadsheet.

I bought a little over $23 worth of products and only spent $.48 oop! A 96% savings!

I can tell you a little secret. I took in a new prescription today and got a $25 CVS gift card that I received from the CVS Coupon Scanner. I count as FREE money, and towards my overall total. I could have done zero oop but scanning my card for $.48 was harder then reaching in my purse and handing the cashier some loose change ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment