Sunday, August 15, 2010

New Feature: My Shopping Lists

I have added a new feature that I hope will be beneficial for some or all of you. I have added links to my personal shopping lists.
If you look to the right you will see a section titled "Shopping Lists". I have some of the stores I shop on there. If they are blue in color that means you can click on that particular store and it will take you to my list.
You cans see what I plan to buy and how I will go about it. You can then print these lists for your own use or copy them and adjust them to your own needs.
Currently I only have my CVS list for this week up. But you might find it beneficial. It is set up exactly what and how I plan to buy items at CVS.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask. I am here to help!

No comments:

Post a Comment