Thursday, August 5, 2010

Mega Kroger Sale Starting Aug. 9 (8th in some places)

**If you are new to shopping at Kroger, visit my Intro to Meijer, Kroger, & Rite Aid**


Stockpiling Moms has next week's Kroger Deals with match-ups on their site. I don't shop at Kroger's anymore as their are not any in the Orlando area. But from what I can tell, if I lived near one, I would not want to miss next week's sale! There look to be a TON of great deals, especially Stockpile worthy ones.

I suggest going through picking out the ones that you need/want most to stock up on and if you need more coupons to head on over to a coupon clipping site and order the coupons you are most interested now, so you will have them in time for this deals. My suggestion for sites, and there are lots of great ones out there, but I have used these ones personally so I can attest to their professionalism and how quick they are to mail the coupons out and get to you on time are:

My Coupon Hunter - let them know Holly from Couponing for Beginners sent you ;)
BWS tips button

The Coupon Clippers
The Coupon Clippers


Please let me know if you have any questions about Kroger!

No comments:

Post a Comment