Saturday, August 14, 2010

New Target Coupons & Scenarios

There are a couple of new Target Qs on the website today that I found while I was preparing for my Publix run this morning. I then stopped by Totally Target to see if Kerri had any scenarios, and of course, she did!

I found the following Target Qs:
 -$1/1 Glade Fall Seasonal Item (cashmere woods or apple spice) - Target Q
-$1/1 Glade Tough Odor Solutions Item- Target Q
Match-Up MFQs:
-$1/1 Glade Premium Rm Spray PRINT (or PRINT from Inboxdollars for an extra $.10 after redemption)
-B1G1 Glade Premium Rm Spray, any from SS 7/11 (x8/15) - need to use by tomorrow


If your Publix considers Target a competitor then you can use this same scenario at Publix. 


Buy 2 Glade Fall Seasonal or Tough Odor Solutions Items
Use (2) Target Q, (1) -$1/1 MFQ, & (1) B1G1 Q
I don't know prices exactly for these items. I will make a run soon and get back to you tonight. So, you can use this scenario tomorrow. I can tell you it will be VERY cheap if not FREE for both items after all the stacking up of Qs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment